Monday, April 20, 2015

cannot believe it is almost over....

 Time has gone by so fast. I cannot believe that graduation is almost here. I will be graduating from Bloomsburg University in a few weeks, and it is really a bittersweet moment. I am super excited that I will be getting out of here because I have been waiting for my moment to shine and it is almost here. We all have worked so hard for our accomplishments, and it is a wonderful feeling to know that graduating from college is an accomplishment, because there are not too many people that can actually say that they have made it.

When I first attended college, I wanted to major in education. I can admit that after taking a few classes that education was not for me. I decided to change my major to Mass Communications, and I believe that was one of the best decisions I could have made for myself. I love all my classes that I had and I believed that I have learned a lot from the Mass Communication department that could take me further in life.

Life after graduation, I want to take an internship over the summer, to get more experience in Event management. I love decorating and planning that I truly believe that would be the best career for me. I want to gain more experienced so that finding a job won't be as hard as not having any experience at all. Therefore that is the reason for why I would love to take on an internship than search for a job.







No comments:

Post a Comment