Wednesday, April 29, 2015

The best four years of my life



After being accepted into Bloomsburg University in the Summer of 2011 I felt a whole bunch of different emotions. I was excited and nervous at the same time. Being that I was accepted into the Summer Session program, I was worried that I would have trouble excelling in my major classes. After working hard at my first few months of college I was blown away at how well I did and how I achieved my goal of receiving all A's during that session. Since then, I have succeeded in my classes and maintained a GPA in order to graduate with cum laude. I am so proud of my accomplishments and hard work ethic and these past four years have been nothing but amazing.

My plans for after college are still up in the air. I have a job offer for a Country Club where I have the opportunity of being a Manager. I also have been working on becoming a Client Account Coordinator for Ashfield Healthcare and would be interested in working there as well. I am grateful for the opportunities that have come my way and I would not be where I am today without my Bloomsburg professors, classmates, friends, and family. Attending Bloomsburg University was the best decision I ever made in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment