Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Life after graduation -Michael Koch

Well the time has finally arrived GRADUATION its finally time to head to the real world. These five years were full of hard work, time mangement and memories that will last me a lifetime, although I'm sad thats its almost over I'm excited for the next chapter in my life. Soon after graduation I will interning at the Philadelphia Freedoms team tennis organization where I will be a social media intern for the organization. During and after the internship I will be applying to different jobs, networking while I'm at my internship as well as with other companies in hopes of landing my first post college job. I would really like to get into sports marketing for a professional sports team after my internship since I'm passionate about them and I understand them. It will be key to keep my LinkedIn and resume up to date  and making a good impression on anyone I encounter after graduation. I'm not sure what the future holds for me, but I do know one thing the sky is the limit anything is possible I'm excited for what the future holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment