Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Post Graduation Plans

These last four years at Bloomsburg have seriously gone by so SO fast. It is scary to think that in 25 days we will be attending graduation. We did it class of 2015!!! Now it's (unfortunately) time to enter the real world... the post graduation depression is already settling in.

As you guys know, on June 1st I will be starting my job as an Account Executive at the company Yelp in New York City. I am very excited to get started, recently Yelp moved office locations and rumor has it that the new office is amazing!


I will be in the Yelp Sales Development Program for 60 days before I will have the official title of Account Executive.

I recently got introduced to my "team managers" and am beginning to build a relationship with them through my social media platforms. I am also able to communicate with other Future Yelpers (yes, that is what they call us) through our social media page Yelp Summer Class of 2015, it is really great getting to know some of the people I will be working with before my official first day.

Next week on April 22nd, I will be participating in a Google Hangout with my team managers to go over in greater detail what to expect on my first day of work.

Even though I am very sad that my time here at Bloomsburg is rapidly coming to an end... I am excited to start this new chapter in my life! I wish everyone the best of luck in their journeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment