Monday, April 20, 2015

Life After College

Thinking about life after college can be a very scary time! I decided that I didn't want to feel over whelmed and stressed the summer after school was over. I decided to take a job doing social media work and marketing for Kusty's Corner Cafe in York, PA. This job is something I don't consider a stressful experience because I currently work with them and they are my boyfriends family. I am stepping up my position at the restaurant because I have previously done marketing but mainly I have done waitressing. I make a good amount of money there and I know I can comfortable with this job. I also think that I can build my PR portfolio by working with their social media sites. I have plans on moving to the Baltimore area in the Fall of 2015, but I am not making any big decisions until this time and of course until a job offer emerges. Due to the fact I feel comfortable with my summer job I think I owe it to myself to have one last stress free summer before I am to enter the real world. I am also going to be traveling this summer. I am going to Ireland and Paris after graduation. I am also going to Charleston and Myrtle beach, SC, Deep Creek, MD and Long Beach Island, NJ. I want his summer to be my last summer for fun and to take some time to build my portfolio before I enter the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment